Online MBA—Master of Business Administration
- 1-Year Accelerated Program
- Classes are 100% Online
- Learn from Industry Professionals
- ACBSP/Regionally Accredited
- Concentrations in Analytics Intelligence, Human Resources Management or Management
Next Session Begins June 6!
The business world is becoming increasingly global and mobile. Companies seek out leaders with business knowledge as well as practical experience. The University of Bridgeport’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program was created specifically to educate individuals looking to adapt and thrive in an ever-evolving business environment.
Early to Mid-Career Professional Growth
UB’s MBA online program provides early to mid-career professionals with the breadth and depth of theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly international and dynamic environment. Our innovative, interdisciplinary, and interactive online MBA cohort model emphasizes leadership, teamwork, analytical thinking, competencies, and communication to give you a competitive edge for success.
Students holding a bachelor’s degree in a business related field will be able to complete the online MBA program in just one year. While this short time frame may seem overwhelming to some, UB’s online MBA program gives students breaks between each session giving students the ability to better keep up with personal and professional responsibilities. UB’s online MBA is also one of the most competitively priced programs in the Northeast allowing for maximum Return on Investment (ROI) for the student.
One Year MBA
Students with a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field can earn an online MBA in just one year with:
- A convenient schedule of five, eight-week sessions with two weeks off between each session.
- Class flexibility that allows students to address home and work needs.
- A cohort model that lets students work and learn with other experienced professionals.
- Courses offering face-to-face interaction online with students and professors as well as access to the UB campus if needed.
- A diverse student body offering a global perspective on the business world.
- Faculty with professional experience.
- In-demand courses such as International Issues and Entrepreneurship.
- Capstone experiences that put academic knowledge into practice.
- An academically rigorous ACBSP accredited program that spurs innovation for entrepreneurs.
Tuition & Fees
The University of Bridgeport offers an MBA from an accredited institution for under $28,000.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Are you graduating soon? Are you interested in applying for work authorization in the U.S. after you complete your degree? If so, please join us at one of our OPT Information Sessions to learn more about your eligibility, how to apply for OPT, and how to find a job!
Presented by International Student Services and the Center for Career Development.
The University of Bridgeport will be celebrating its 106th Commencement Ceremony in May. Conferral of Degrees for the undergraduate and graduate candidates from the School of Arts and Sciences, Ernest C. Trefz School of Business, School of Education, School of Engineering, Shintaro Akatsu School of Design, College of Public and International Affairs, Physicians Assistant Institute and undergraduates in the Fones School of Dental Hygiene Degrees will take place on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. in the Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard, 600 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT.
This venue will enable everyone to graduate together with family and friends present (rain or shine) and allow for wonderful photo opportunities (thanks to the tiered seating).
During the event, admitted students will be able to:
• Connect with faculty and current graduate students
• Meet other accepted graduate students
• Finalize their enrollment at the University of Bridgeport
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-576-4552.