- 1-Year Accelerated Program
- Classes are 100% Online
- Learn from Industry Professionals
- ACBSP/Regionally Accredited
- Concentrations in Analytics Intelligence, Human Resources Management or Management
The business world is becoming increasingly global and mobile. Companies seek out leaders with business knowledge as well as practical experience. The University of Bridgeport’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program was created specifically to educate individuals looking to adapt and thrive in an ever-evolving business environment.
Early to Mid-Career Professional Growth
UB’s MBA online program provides early to mid-career professionals with the breadth and depth of theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly international and dynamic environment. Our innovative, interdisciplinary, and interactive online MBA cohort model emphasizes leadership, teamwork, analytical thinking, competencies, and communication to give you a competitive edge for success.
Students holding a bachelor’s degree in a business related field will be able to complete the online MBA program in just one year. While this short time frame may seem overwhelming to some, UB’s online MBA program gives students breaks between each session giving students the ability to better keep up with personal and professional responsibilities. UB’s online MBA is also one of the most competitively priced programs in the Northeast allowing for maximum Return on Investment (ROI) for the student.
One Year MBA
Students with a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field can earn an online MBA in just one year with:
- A convenient schedule of five, eight-week sessions with two weeks off between each session.
- Class flexibility that allows students to address home and work needs.
- A cohort model that lets students work and learn with other experienced professionals.
- Courses offering face-to-face interaction online with students and professors as well as access to the UB campus if needed.
- A diverse student body offering a global perspective on the business world.
- Faculty with professional experience.
- In-demand courses such as International Issues and Entrepreneurship.
- Capstone experiences that put academic knowledge into practice.
- An academically rigorous ACBSP accredited program that spurs innovation for entrepreneurs.
Tuition & Fees
The University of Bridgeport offers an MBA from an accredited institution for under $28,000.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
This your chance to get the inside scoop on being successful in your job search!
Four seasoned HR professionals will be on-hand for this special Q&A event:
- Lynn Woodhall, Sr. HR Business Partner at Marilyn J. Woodhall LLC
- Diana Burns Dervian, VP of HR at The McIntyre Group
- Rick Lopez, Benefits Consultant at Key Insurance and Benefits
- Roberta Delano, Senior Manager at McLagan
Sponsored by the UB SHRM Chapter and the Center for Career Development
The Ernest C. Trefz School of Business presents the Executive Speaker Series
Chandler Howard, President and Chief Executive Officer of Liberty Bank
“Leadership . . . . From the Ground Up”
5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Refreshments
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Presentation
7:00 – 7:30 p.m. Q&A, Networking
This free event is open to all UB students, faculty, staff, and the public. Seating is limited. RSVP to Eileen Zoppi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-576-4384.
Students interested in graduate programs at the University of Bridgeport are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
The graduate programs represented will include those in:
- Design Management
- Public and International Affairs
To register, click on the date and time below that works best for you:
Join members of the UB community for 2017 UB Faculty Research Day!
Attend this premiere academic event to learn about the diverse array of research undertaken by faculty and assisted by students. Poster presentations will begin the day, followed by a keynote address, “Beyond the Scholarship of Discovery–Opportunities for Academic Research,” delivered by featured speaker Donald H. Sebastian, Ph.D. Further discussion and awards will round out the afternoon.
|9 – 11:15 a.m.||Schelfhaudt Gallery||Coffee and Poster Presentations|
|11:30 – 12:30 a.m.||Littlefield Recital Hall||Keynote Address|
|12:45 – 1:45 p.m.||Littlefield Recital Hall||Multiple Rooms|
|1:45 – 3:45 p.m.||Littlefield Recital Hall||Seed Money Grant Awardees Symposium|
|4 p.m.||Schelfhaudt Gallery||Wine and Cheese Reception and Awards|