Explore a World of Opportunity
Whether you are just beginning your college studies, transferring from another college or university, or searching for an outstanding graduate program, you can explore a world of opportunity at the University of Bridgeport through our vast academic offerings, diverse culture, and rich learning environment. You will also meet countless other students from across the globe seeking to do the same. With a long-standing international reputation for excellence, UB has a strong commitment to educating students from around the world. Twenty-five percent of our students are from overseas, representing over 80 countries. UB proudly offers a real-world cultural experience where students and faculty embrace diversity, respect each other’s differences and learn from them.
From our distinctive and broad curricula and hands-on learning opportunities to a community life that offers culturally diverse recreation and entertainment, UB offers a world of endless opportunities to achieve academic excellence and personal growth.
We welcome you to join us on campus for Accepted Students’ Day to experience what it’s like to be a UB student. Accepted Students’ Day will take place on Saturday, March 24 from 10:00 am-2:00 pm at Wheeler Recreation Center which is located at 400 University Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604.
- Continental breakfast reception
- Student clubs and organizations fair
- Classroom “test drive”
- Lunch with students and faculty
- Financial Aid Assistance
Register online or by calling 203-576-4552.
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday April 17, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, June, 19, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Students interested in the Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership or the Educational Administration and Supervision Program (092) are invited to our Waterbury Center to meet the program directors and learn more about UB’s graduate-level offerings in the School of Education.
Our Open House is a great opportunity to:
- Find out about the application process
- Obtain important program details
- Meet department faculty
Students interested in the School of Education are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
This session is especially useful for those interested in initial teacher certification.
Register for the day that work best for you:
|Thursday, March 1||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday, March 15||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday April 5||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday, April 12||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday April 26||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Wednesday, May 23||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday, May 31||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday, June 14||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
Students interested in graduate programs at the University of Bridgeport are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details. The graduate programs represented include Business, Engineering, Education, Design Management, Counseling, East Asian and Pacific Rim Studies, Global Media and Communication Studies, and Criminal Justice and Human Security.
Register for the date that works best for you: