Nursing MS Online
The online MSN in Leadership and Education program is a one-track, dual-focused online master’s degree program. The dual focus of leadership and education will provide graduates with career opportunities to work in clinical leadership and/or academic nursing environments either in separate positions or simultaneously in a joint position.
In order to successfully complete the Nursing MS degree program, you must:
- Complete a minimum of 30 graduate level credits in the MSN program at UB
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 while in the program
- Complete the required 120 hours of practicum experience
- Maintain an active, unrestricted nursing license throughout your clinical/practicum courses
- Complete the degree requirements within 5 years from matriculation into the program