Submit Application with Supporting Documents
Graduate applicants should submit the following:
- An Application for Admission. The University accepts both paper and electronic applications, as well as the Common Application.
- Official college transcript(s) from all previous institutions of higher education attended
- Letters of recommendation (Not required for all programs, see program-specific requirements for details)
- Personal Statement
Application Deadline Information
For most programs, a completed application and all supporting materials must be received by:
- July 15 for programs beginning in the fall
- December 1 for programs beginning in the spring
- April 15 for programs beginning in the summer
For specific program requirements, please contact the Office of Admissions at 203-576-4552.
Early applications are strongly encouraged as program space is limited. For more information, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.