Submit Application with Supporting Documents
Graduate applicants should submit the following:
- An Application for Admission through our online application portal
- Transcript for last degree earned (Some programs may require transcripts from each institution attended)
Some graduate programs may require letters of recommendation, standardized test scores, personal statement, and resume. Please review program specific application requirements.
Watch this quick video tutorial on how to submit your UB application:
Application Deadline Information
For most programs, a completed application and all supporting materials must be received by:
- July 15 for programs beginning in the fall
- December 1 for programs beginning in the spring
- April 15 for programs beginning in the summer
For specific program requirements, please contact the Office of Admissions at 203-576-4552.
Early applications are strongly encouraged as program space is limited.