Bachelor of Science, BS in International Business Degree Program
The Bachelor of Science in International Business program prepares students for assuming a managerial position in any American or foreign multinational firm, developing one’s own business abroad, or working for international governments and agencies. Since this major attracts many students from abroad, it provides students with an opportunity to develop multicultural awareness and international contacts. This major is recommended for those students who expect to travel abroad or live in foreign environments. Students in this major are required to achieve proficiency in at least one foreign language before completion of the degree.
- Students will acquire knowledge on the legal and regulatory environments for firms operating in the global market place.
- Students will communicate clearly and persuasively in oral and written structures in both formal and informal settings.
- Students will contribute within diverse sets of teams and build internal and external relationships that facilitate success in contemporary organizations via interpersonal and professional skills.
- Students will apply information literacy, proficiency with technology, and analytical techniques for decision-making.
- Students will address current issues and case studies using creativity and innovation.
- Students will act with integrity as an individual, and apply ethical theories to case solutions.