The University of Bridgeport’s Ernest C. Trefz School of Business is where theory and practice come together for student success. We offer seven undergraduate majors and nine graduate concentrations, all designed to help you meet your specific education and career goals.
Our teaching-oriented professors have extensive business experience and will provide you with individual attention in small classes, where you will learn the concepts necessary for you to think critically and creatively, as well as the hands-on skills and knowledge desired by business.
Why Choose UB?
- Personal Attention – Small class sizes allow you to connect with deans, faculty and teams of professionals dedicated to your success
- People – Engage in highly interactive classroom discussions with our diverse, multicultural student body
- Practical Education – Learn from distinguished faculty with extensive business experience who are dedicated to student success; hear from and meet business executives
- Placement – Excellent record of student placement in internships and jobs
- Place – Location near New York on the Corporate Gold Coast and next to beautiful Long Island Sound
If you have a passion for business, the Ernest C. Trefz School of Business may be a great choice for you.
Want to learn more? We invite you to:
We look forward to hearing from you!