Your Lifelong Connection to UB
When you graduate from UB, you become a member of the UB Alumni Association for life. As a member of the Alumni Association, you can:
- Participate in regional events
- Receive discounts on home & auto insurance
- Join the Wheeler Recreation Center at a discounted rate
- Attend sporting events (contact Athletics for ticketing info)
- Take advantage of career resources
- Join campus tours
- Register to play in the UB Golf Classic
- Purchase tickets to the annual UB Distinguished Alumni Awards Dinner
Services & Benefits
Services and benefits to the Alumni Association include:
- Transcript Requests
The Registrar handles all transcript requests for UB Alumni and can be reached at email@example.com or 203-576-4634. Order Transcripts
- Career Services
Are you searching for a new position, seeking support updating your resume and cover letter, or looking for job change resources within Connecticut? Check out all of the resources available to UB alumni at our Center for Career Development.
- Insurance Discounts
Liberty Mutual has partnered with the UB Alumni Association to offer a discount on auto and home insurance through their Voluntary Auto and Home Program. For more information, call toll-free, 800-524-9400 and for an instant online quote, go to Liberty Mutual.
Note: Discounts and credits are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or a motor vehicle report, on all drivers listed on your policy, may be obtained where state laws and regulations allow. Coverage is provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates at 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA.
- Wheeler Recreation Center Access
Reduced rates are available to alumni for all facilities at the Wheeler Recreation Center:
- Six month membership - Single: $175 / Family: $200
- Twelve month membership - Single: $350 / Family: $400
- 25-meter pool
- Racquetball Court
- Free weights
- Cardio room
- Steam & sauna
For more information, contact Michael DeLellis at (203) 576-4445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018-19 Alumni Association Board Members