historical campus house


The Office of the Registrar oversees the security and accuracy of student records and provides assistance for scheduling, registration, and academic support to faculty and students. 

The Registrar supports the academic mission of the University by providing its constituents with:

  • Accurate and effective communications and services related to registration, scheduling, and graduation of undergraduate and graduate students.
  • Clear procedures to enforce and maintain administrative policies that preserve the integrity of academic records.
  • Effective practices for the maintenance and dissemination of academic records for past and current undergraduate and graduate students.


Ordering Transcripts

The University of Bridgeport transcript is a complete academic record of a student’s enrollment at the university. Maintained by the Office of the Registrar, the transcript is a complete history of undergraduate or graduate level courses attempted and grades earned. Courses include those taken at UB, transfer coursework evaluated by the university, and advance standing credits. Your semester grade point average and academic standing are shown after each term. The transcript also includes any earned degrees including the majors and minors complete

Types of Transcripts

[Students who attended prior to 1990, please use the transcript request form here.]

Order an official, certified PDF of your transcript.

Order an official paper copy of your transcript.

Order an official paper copy of your transcript to be picked up at the Office of the Registrar.

A fee of $7.50 is charged for each transcript.

Ordering UB Transcripts In-Person

Students may order paper transcripts in-person at the Office of the Registrar located on the Garden Level of the Wahlstrom Library.

Holds on accounts may delay or prevent your ability to order transcripts. 

Ordering Transcripts

Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing Students

[For Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing students, please use the printed transcript request form here.]


Order all types of UB Transcripts Online

  • Using your UBNet ID please login here.
  • If you DO NOT have a UBNet ID or have forgotten your login information please click here.



Preparing for Graduation

Students approaching completion of their academic program should:

  • Review with their academic advisor(s) all coursework, credits earned, possible waivers, and course substitutions or changes to their major.
  • Have their advisor process the necessary form(s) to inform the Office of the Registrar of any changes to the major, minor, or concentration, as well as any course substitutions, or waivers needed to satisfy the graduation requirements.
  • Prepare to complete the Commencement Participation form for the semester in which ALL your coursework will be completed. All coursework (including co-ops, internships, and independent study) must be completed and graded before a degree will be awarded. This includes any incomplete grades on the record.
  • The University has three graduation dates related to semesters Fall, Spring, or Summer. The semester that you apply for graduation does not affect your eligibility to participate in the May commencement ceremony (see below).
  • The Commencement Participation Form for Graduation must be submitted online through WebAdvisor.


Further information on commencement, tickets, regalia, streaming video, can be found here: Commencement