Online MBA RequirementsStart my Application
Online MBA Prerequisites
- A bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university or recognized international institution
- Depending on your undergraduate background, you may be waived from up to 12 credits of preparatory business coursework. Prerequisite waivers are evaluated once your application is complete.
Online MBA Admission Requirements
- University of Bridgeport Application
- The application fee will be waived for all students (graduate and undergraduate)
- Official transcript for the last degree earned. To be considered for a scholarship and prerequisite waivers, you must submit transcripts from each institution attended.
Please consult the International admission requirements page, or for specific queries, contact your admissions officer.
A completed application and all supporting documents must be received on or before:
- December 1 for spring I (January)
- February 15 for spring II (March)
- April 15 for summer I (May)
- June 15 for summer II (July)
- July 15 for fall I (September)
- October 1 for fall II (October)
Your Future Starts Today!
- Apply online!
- Financial aid is available, and we accept applications on a rolling basis.
- We have comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
Contact us today!Request More Information
- ApplicationApply Now