Online MBA Degree Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university or recognized international institution
- Depending on your undergraduate background, you may be waived from up to 12 credits of preparatory business coursework. Prerequisite waivers are evaluated once your application is complete.
- University of Bridgeport Application
- The application fee will be waived for all students (graduate and undergraduate)
- Official transcript for the last degree earned. To be considered for a scholarship and prerequisite waivers, you must submit transcripts from each institution attended.
A completed application and all supporting documents must be received on or before:
- December 1 for spring I (January)
- February 15 for spring II (March)
- April 15 for summer I (May)
- June 15 for summer II (July)
- July 15 for fall I (September)
- October 1 for fall II (October)