MBA RequirementsStart my Application
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or recognized international institution
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Depending on your undergraduate background, you may be waived from up to 12 credits of preparatory business coursework. Prerequisite waivers are evaluated once your application is complete.
MBA Admission Requirements
- Official transcript for the last degree earned. To be considered for a scholarship and prerequisite waivers, you must submit transcripts from each institution attended.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters may come from employers, professors or professional associates and should describe your work ethic, academic or work experience, and why you would be a good fit for the program
- Personal statement
- In 250-500 words, detail why you are seeking an MBA, how you expect to apply your degree to your professional career after graduation, and why you seek to pursue your degree through University of Bridgeport
Please consult the International admission requirements page, or for specific queries, contact your admissions officer.
A completed application and all supporting documents must be received on or before:
- July 15 for the fall semester
- December 1 for the spring semester
Your Future Starts Today!
- Apply online!
- Financial aid is available, and we accept applications on a rolling basis.
- We have comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
Together, let’s start something great.
Contact us today!Request More Information
- ApplicationApply Now