MBA Degree Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or recognized international institution
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Depending on your undergraduate background, you may be waived from up to 12 credits of preparatory business coursework. Prerequisite waivers are evaluated once your application is complete.
- Official transcript for the last degree earned. To be considered for a scholarship and prerequisite waivers, you must submit transcripts from each institution attended.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters may come from employers, professors or professional associates and should describe your work ethic, academic or work experience, and why you would be a good fit for the program
- Personal statement
- In 250-500 words, detail why you are seeking an MBA, how you expect to apply your degree to your professional career after graduation, and why you seek to pursue your degree through University of Bridgeport
A completed application and all supporting documents must be received on or before:
- July 15 for the fall semester
- December 1 for the spring semester