Paying Your Bill

Acceptable payment arrangements must be made two weeks prior to the starting classes each term (see Payment Policy). 
The University of Bridgeport accepts payments by credit card, checking or savings accounts via the UB Portal. Cash payments must be made in person at the Student Financial Services Office. Students may choose to sign up for the UB interest-free payment plan. Payment plan enrollment can be completed via the UB Portal for a fee of $50 each semester. International payments may be made through Flywire at


Credit card payments can be made online through WebAdvisor.

In Person
Cash, check, and credit card payments are accepted in the Student Financial Services Office, located on the Garden Level in the Wahlstrom Library.

By Phone
Call 203-576-4568 to make a credit card payment.


Students and their families can make payments from their bank account or by credit card through the myUB portal. The interest-free payment plan option can help spread all or part of student’s tuition, room & board, and fees over several equal monthly payments. Payment plan enrollment can be completed via the UB Portal for a fee of $50 each semester.

Fall Plans:
5 payments – enroll by July 1
4 payments – enroll by August 1

Spring Plans:
5 payments – enroll by December 1
4 payments – enroll by January 1


Go to to make international payments to the University of Bridgeport.



  • If you wish to make a payment by credit card, you can call the Cashier at 203-576-4568 or you can pay via Webadvisor.
  • If you wish to make a payment by mail please make your check payable to the University of Bridgeport with your Student ID# on it. Mail payments to: University of Bridgeport, ATTN: Cashier, 126 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604
  • If you wish to make your payments in person by cash, check, money order, and credit or debit card can be made directly to the Student Financial Services office located on the Garden Level of Wahlstrom Library. Hours of service: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.


Students who receive a Financial Aid award letter may deduct each certified award amount from their balance due. Lender fees should be deducted from each loan award. In these cases, students must contact Student Financial Service at (203) 576-4568 for assistance in determining which action is necessary for the financial aid to be credited to their account. Please note work-study awards are not deducted from the amount due since the student will be eligible to earn up to this amount through student employment. Federal Regulations require the University to issue a paycheck directly to the student for hours worked.


Direct Billing
Students eligible for an external scholarship or for whom an employer pays their tuition may qualify for the direct billing option. Students are responsible for obtaining a Tuition Voucher from their sponsor for each registration period and to ensure that it is received either at the SFS Office by the tuition due date for each semester. Vouchers will only be accepted in lieu of payment as long as the sponsoring agent assumes responsibility for payment upon receiving an invoice from the University. Official transcripts will not be released until all financial obligations to the University have been satisfied.