Important Updates for Graduates
Candidate Ceremony Instructions
On May 1, please arrive on time and plan to remain for the ENTIRE ceremony. Please be prepared to abide by the local health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event. These are subject to change as public health conditions and guidelines evolve. To be safe, be prepared to provide proof of vaccination status and/or to wear masks, if required, by May 1, 2022.
- General Admission: use the large lot across the street from the amphitheater.
- VIP: ONLY 120 spots available. Printed hand tags will be distributed to the approved faculty, administration and staff.
Entering the Venue
- The first floor is accessible and there are elevators to the 2nd and 3rd levels.
- Attendees will enter through the amphitheater's metal detectors, wands and baggage check.
- Prohibited items like the ones below will be confiscated at the door:
- outdoor vendor merchandise such as balloons, flowers, stuffed animals, etc.
During the Ceremony
- There is no assigned seating.
- Face coverings may or may not be required by local guidance; come prepared to wear them if necessary.
After the Ceremony
- Vendors will be on-site for you to purchase gifts and merchandise after the ceremony.
Requirements and venue protocols are subject to change.