UB is home to the first tuition-paid internship program in the country and trains more Connecticut teachers than any other school in the state. UB works closely with 65+ school districts in Connecticut and Westchester, NY.
Tuition-Paid Internship – Option
- Save over $25,740 in tuition
- Accelerated Program – Complete your master’s degree in a year (12 months)
- You take classes at least two to three nights a week
- UB’s School of Education arranges your internship placement
- You intern full-time in a cooperating school during the day for an entire academic year
- You pay only for fees
* The 33 credits of master’s level coursework must be completed during the student’s two-semester, 10-month internship in a school district. Tuition will not be paid for credits completed outside of this time frame.
- Work closely with faculty and staff at your participating school
- Act as a substitute teacher
- Assist in school projects
- Mentor small groups of students