Tuition and Housing Deposits
Tuition and housing deposits are your way of confirming that you will be attending the University of Bridgeport. These deposits will be deducted from your final bill.
- The tuition deposit guarantees your place in the incoming class. You will not be able to register for classes until you make this deposit.
- The housing deposit secures your place in a Residence Hall. Housing on campus is limited, making this especially important to pay as soon as possible if you plan to live on campus.
Do I need to pay both tuition and housing deposits?
All students must pay the tuition deposit. Students who wish to live on campus must also pay the housing deposit.
When should I pay the deposits?
As an international student, we recommend that you wait until you have secured your visa. Once your visa is secured, or if you are transferring from another school or program within the United States, you should pay the deposit(s). This will make your orientation and registration much easier.
How can I pay the deposits?
The University of Bridgeport accepts the following forms of payment:
- Check made out to “University of Bridgeport”
- Money order made out to “University of Bridgeport”
- Bank draft
- Electronically from your bank (via bridgeport.flywire.com)
If you are paying by mail, please send the payment with all confirmation and housing forms to the following address:
University of Bridgeport
126 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
What else should I submit with my deposits to ensure my place at UB?
In your admission package, you should have received a confirmation form. You should sign it and email or scan this form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have lost this form, you should pay your deposit and notify us via email that you have done so. If you are also submitting your housing deposit, be sure to send us your completed housing contract. These are also included in your admission package.
I’ve paid my deposits. Now what?
Next, you should plan your travel to the University of Bridgeport and schedule your mandatory Check-In Session.