International Student Orientation
Welcome to the University of Bridgeport!
International Orientation is your first official welcome to the University of Bridgeport. This is your chance to meet faculty, staff, and other new students and get to know more about the campus. Orientation is officially two days of activities that will ultimately enable you to register for your classes.
Please do not be late to orientation. This event is mandatory. You will not be able to register for classes if you do not attend. Late arrivals will not be permitted.
International Orientation begins at 9:00 AM in Mandeville Hall Lobby. We will have numerous events happening on and around campus. This is a great opportunity for you to meet your fellow classmates and make friends before classes begin. We encourage you to take advantage of these activities. (Fun makes jetlag disappear!)
Along the way, you may have some additional questions. Here are some helpful contacts for your reference:
- For questions about Admissions, Check-In Sessions, or Orientation, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about Fees and Payments, email email@example.com
- For questions about Housing, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about Health Forms and Services, email email@example.com
- For questions about Off-Campus Housing, visit the Off-Campus Housing site