Support Student Scholarships
UB promotes academic excellence, personal responsibility and commitment to service as part of its mission.
Scholarships allow access to the high quality and personalized experience of a University of Bridgeport education. Providing students the opportunities to pursue their dreams, undergo real-world experiences, and to participate in research and programs that are impacting our world.
More than 96% of UB students receive some type of financial aid, which include generous gifts from alumni, parents and friends of the University in support of student scholarships.
Partner with UB To Support Student Scholarships
- Start a named endowed scholarship at $50,000
- Start a named annual scholarship at $5,000
- Support an existing scholarship with a gift of any size. Some of the most popular crowdfunded scholarships include:
- Contribute through an estate gift. Many donors choose to include scholarships in their estate plans. For more information visit Planned Giving, and learn how to become a member of the Waldemere Society.
- Provide support to students of a specific college, school or program.
For information please contact Agata Slattery, Director of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.