Submit Application with Supporting Documents
First-year applicants should submit the following:
- An Application for Admission. The University accepts both paper and electronic applications, as well as the Common Application.
- An Official High School Transcript
- SAT or ACT Scores
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Dental Hygiene applicants: letters, preferably at least one from a math or science teacher, are highly encouraged, but not required.
- All other applicants: letters are encouraged, but not required.
- Personal Statement (Highly encouraged, but not required.)
- $25.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee
Complete your application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before January 1 of your senior year to receive priority consideration for financial aid.