Submit Application with Supporting Documents
First year applicants should submit the following:
- An Application for Admission. The University accepts both paper and electronic applications, as well as the Common Application.
- An Official High School Transcript
- SAT or ACT Scores
- Two Letters of Recommendation (For Dental Hygiene applicants the letters are highly encouraged but, but not required, preferably at least one from a Math or Science teacher. For all other students they are encouraged, but not required.)
- Personal Statement (For all the students, the letters highly encouraged but, but not required.)
- $25.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee
Complete your application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before January 1 of your senior year, and receive priority consideration for financial aid.