Main Bridgeport Campus
Our 56-acre campus on a gorgeous stretch of Long Island Sound in Bridgeport, Conn., provides an ideal setting for scholarly pursuits. The campus is home to 14 schools, colleges and institutes, 7 residence halls, 4 dining facilities, a bookstore, snack shop, and a student center equipped with pool tables, a café and computer lab, student lounges, and clubs and activities spaces. All of the University’s academic offerings are available through the main Bridgeport campus. This includes over 125 degree programs, minors, concentrations, and certificates.
Seaside Park, a 400 acre-park on Long Island Sound adjacent to the campus, offers outstanding outlets for fun on the beach, relaxation, exercise, and outdoor study, and our “Gold Coast” location — just 48 miles northeast of New York City — will enable you to connect with some of the world’s leading corporations, hospitals, and organizations.
The University of Bridgeport’s Waterbury Center offers graduate programs in Education and accelerated degree completion programs in Human Services, Psychology and General Studies. The Waterbury Center is conveniently located near Interstate-84 in a modern office park near the Cheshire town line.
B.S. Professional Studies
B.S. Professional Studies Online
- Healthcare Administration Online
- Human Resource Administration Online
- Organizational Leadership & Change Online
B.S. Human Services & Psychology (Double Major)
The Waterbury Center features ten (10) classrooms, a computer lab, conference room, four (4) administrative offices, (3) faculty offices, a student lounge, and an outdoor patio. Classes are scheduled at the Waterbury Center 6 days a week, throughout the year.
Graduate students may earn the following degrees through the Waterbury Center:
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: Part-time evenings and weekends
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: w/internship (Full-time, tuition paid) – 15 months
- Teaching Certification (Elementary and Secondary)
- Courses leading to Sixth Year, Teacher Leadership, Reading, and Administration Certificates