The University of Bridgeport’s Waterbury Center offers undergraduate, graduate, and accelerated degree completion programs. Conveniently located near Interstate-84 in a modern office park near the Cheshire town line, the Waterbury Center features ten classrooms, a computer lab, a conference room, four administrative offices, three faculty offices, a student lounge, and an outdoor patio. Classes are scheduled at the Waterbury Center 6 days a week throughout the year.
- AA General Studies
- BS General Studies
- Social Science
- Social Science Online
- BS Human Services
- BS Psychology
- BS Human Services & Psychology (Double Major)
- MS in Elementary Education or MS in Secondary Education: Part-time evenings and weekends
- MS in Elementary Education or MS in Secondary Education: w/internship (Full-time, tuition paid) – 15 months
- Teaching Certification (Elementary and Secondary)
- Courses leading to Sixth Year, Teacher Leadership, Reading, and Administration Certificates
We offer 9 classrooms that can be used for meetings, seminars, trainings, and more.