Initiatives that strengthen civic commitment and moral/ethical development for a life of impact and purpose
- Programs and services through the Center for Religious and Spiritual Life
- The Center for Religious and Spiritual Life coordinates religious programming and serves the spiritual needs of the UB community.
- Undergraduate or graduate-level practicums/internships
- Our office can work with students to develop an independent study or intern experience that offers academic credit on a variety of diversity-related programming or dialogue facilitation.
- Customizable ally development workshops/presentations for student leaders or groups. Possible topics include:
- Tasks of the Privileged & Tasks of the Oppressed Community Standards
- Implicit Bias Concentric Circles
- Social/Personal Identity Wheel
- Coming Out In Context
- Writing Your Gender Autobiography