Transfer applicants should submit the following:
- An application for Admission. The University accepts both paper and electronic applications, as well as the Common Application.
- Official college transcript(s) from all previous institutions of higher education attended.
- Proof of high school graduation (official high school transcript or copy of high school diploma). Nursing and Dental Hygiene applicants are also required to submit official high school transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (Required for Nursing and Dental Hygiene applicants, preferably at least one from a math or science teacher). Not required for all other applicants, but highly recommended.
- Personal Statement (Required for Nursing and Dental Hygiene applicants). Not required for all other applicants, but highly recommended.
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
Complete your application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before January 1, and receive priority consideration for financial aid.