Integrative Care Shifts at the UB Clinics
Integrated Clinical Care
Are you interested in having a holistic assessment and preventative care visit?
Our integrative care at UB Clinics offers you a chance to have a holistic assessment of your health by a team of student interns supervised by licensed providers from our teaching clinics to best meet YOUR needs!
During your assessment visit on Monday mornings, your student interns will:
• Review your health status, including medical history, screening exam, spine, and posture or gait analysis by our team of supervised student interns from our Chiropractic, Acupuncture/Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Dental Hygiene programs.
• 24-hour diet recall and review of supplements and prescription medications
• Traditional Chinese Medicine health assessment, including tongue and pulse diagnosis
• Head and neck assessment
• Oral health screening
After this initial assessment, our student interns will create a specific care plan for YOU!
Following the visit, our staff will set up the appropriate appointments to help you meet your health goals. These may include:
• Meeting with student interns to review all health findings and receive preventive health education information
• Receiving nutritional counseling and a list of potential medication interactions
• Being prescribed therapeutic exercises, nutritional, botanical supplements
• Having a dental assessment &/or dental cleaning
• Receiving acupuncture or chiropractic care
All student interns are supervised by our licensed clinicians.
There is no cost for the assessment visit.
Regular fees apply for all recommended treatments and supplements.
Hours and Fee information for all clinics may be found at: www.bridgeport.edu/UBClinics
UB Clinics houses the teaching clinics of the following programs:
Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine ● Chiropractic
Fones School of Dental Hygiene ● Naturopathic Medicine