To Register for courses:
- Registration Steps for Current, Matriculated Students:
- Getting Started PDF
- Getting Started Video
- Selecting Your Courses PDF
- Selecting Your Courses Video
- Registering for Courses PDF
- Registering for Courses Video
- To Add or Drop a course, acquire the Add/Drop form.
- Complete and submit the Add/Drop form to your academic advisor via email or fax (203) 576-4537.
- For Add/Drop deadlines and scheduled school closings refer to the School of Professional Studies Academic Calendar.
Important Notice on Textbooks
The required textbook(s) for each course can be found on the syllabus located on the course schedule page (click on the title of the course in the schedule to access your syllabus) or
Textbook information can also be located at the UB Bookstore website http://bridgeport.textbooktech.com Please shop the UB Bookstore to purchase your textbooks. **NEW! Many of the textbooks are available as Used, E-books, and Rent. Please click on the UB Bookstore link for more information!
Please be advised that dropping all courses or dropping to less than 6 credits for the semester will impact financial aid eligibility for students receiving financial aid.
- If you drop a course prior to the course start date, you will not be charged tuition for that course.
- If you drop a course during the Drop period, you will incur a $35.00 Drop fee and your tuition will be refunded according to the University refund policy.
- If you drop a course during the Withdrawal period, you will receive a grade of “W,” incur a $35.00 drop fee, and your tuition will be refunded according to the University refund policy.
If a course is canceled, you will be notified and given the opportunity to add a new course without incurring any fees.
Please review the descriptions of each course. Some courses have prerequisite courses that must be completed prior to enrolling in the course. On the course schedule, an asterisk (*) preceding a course indicates that a pre-requisite course is required. The course codes for each course should guide you as to how the course fulfills the requirements for your particular degree plan. Please use your degree plan and the course codes when selecting courses.
Bridgeport Classroom Key
On the course schedule, the following designations refer to the classroom buildings on the Bridgeport Campus followed by a number that refers to the actual classroom.
CARH = Carlson Hall
DANA = Charles Dana Hall
ENDH = E.N.D. Hall
MAN = Mandeville Hall
WAHL G158 = School of Professional Studies office
ETB = Engineering – Technology Building