Master’s in Teacher Leadership Program Requirements
Start my Application
Graduate applicants are required to:
- Complete a graduate application for admission.
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the equivalent of this degree from another country with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript from your most recent degree earned (this may be from prelicensure) with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 CGPA may be considered for conditional admittance into the program under certain circumstances.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella).
All applications to the M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership program must:
- Interview with program directors and/or faculty for admittance.
- Provide strong recommendations highlighting excellence in the applicants’ professional experience.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA to graduate once accepted into the program.
Please consult the International admission requirements page, or for specific queries, contact your admissions officer.