New Student Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Bridgeport!
International Students: review the International Student Checklist for tips on obtaining your student visa, arriving to campus, passport check-in and more prior to completing the checklist below.
- You must email email@example.com with your name and student ID number (found on your accept letter) to let the Student Financial Services office know if you will be accepting or declining your federal loan offer. If you wish to reduce the amount you were awarded, please specify the exact dollar amount you would like
- Please see the included handout “Accessing Your Account and Making Payments” for detailed directions on how to make payments, enroll in a payment plan, and set up your eRefund. Any changes made to your financial aid after you accept, decline, or modify your financial aid must be put in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an e-mail from your Academic Advisor to the e-mail address you provided on your application in order to register for classes
- DC, PA, and Initial Teacher Certification students will be registered as a cohort by their departments
- Sixth Year in Educational Leadership (092 Certification) - students will register at new student orientation
Each transcript must be an original official transcript with the registrar's stamp or signature. Scanned, photocopied or uploaded transcripts submitted as part of your application for admission do not fulfill this requirement. Documents must be received no more than 30 days after the start of classes and should be sent to:
University of Bridgeport
Office of Admissions
126 Park Ave
Bridgeport, CT 06604