Accelerated Degree Admissions


Submit Application with Supporting Documents

Accelerated degree applicants should submit the following:

  1. An Application for Admission through our online application portal or through the Common Application.
  2. Official transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions. If you have not attended a post-secondary institution, submit an official high school transcript or proof of completion of high school, or GED
  3. Official transcripts for CLEP, DSST, AP, foreign credential evaluation, and military documents, if applicable
  4. If you are transferring 12 credits or less:
    • Letter of Recommendation
    • Personal Statement
    • Copy of your high school diploma or official transcript
  5. If you are transferring 24 credits or less:
    • Copy of your high school diploma or official transcript


Complete your application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before January 1 to receive priority consideration for financial aid.

Flip through our viewbook to learn more about the University of Bridgeport.

Viewbook cover