Bachelor of Science, BS in Marketing Degree Program
In order to prepare for the varied demands of a career in marketing. Courses in the Bachelor of Science, BS in Marketing Degree Program major follow an interdisciplinary approach, stressing fundamentals of behavioral analysis, decision-making, research, and the application of managerial techniques to marketing problems.
Graduates of this program find opportunities in general management, product management, advertising, sales, marketing research, public relations, retailing, wholesaling, and marketing services organizations.
- Students will develop a solid understanding and mastery of marketing knowledge and skills to successfully market products, services, and ideas to customers.
- Students will communicate ideas clearly and persuasively in oral and written structures in both formal and informal settings.
- Students will contribute within diverse sets of teams and build internal and external relationships that facilitate success in contemporary organizations via interpersonal and professional skills.
- Students will apply information literacy, proficiency with technology, and analytical techniques for decision-making.
- Students will address current issues and case studies using creativity and innovation.
- Students will think critically and logically via integrating concepts across disciplines thereby enabling them to successfully lead in a dynamic global environment.