- Master’s degree and bachelor’s degree in business or management, engineering, computer science or information technology, from an accredited university or recognized international institution
- Recommended cumulative undergraduate and graduate GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Minimum of three years of industry experience
- Official transcripts for the last degree earned. To be considered for a scholarship, you must submit transcripts from each institution attended.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters must be signed and come from employers, professors, or professional associates. Your recommenders should comment on your work ethic, academic or professional experience in your field of choice, and how you would positively contribute to the university’s School of Engineering.
- Personal statement
- In 250–500 words, describe your aptitude and motivation for graduate study in your area of specialization, including your preparation for this field of study, your academic plans or research interests in your chosen area of study, and your future career goals. Please be specific about why the Ph.D. in TM degree at the University of Bridgeport would be a good intellectual fit for you.
- GRE scores
- A minimum score of 155 in both Verbal and Quantitative
A completed application and all supporting documents must be received on or before:
- July 15 for the fall semester
- December 1 for the spring semester