- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A minimum of 3 years of certified teaching experience is required for entrance into this program
- Official transcripts for the last degree earned.
- International transcripts must include an official course-by-course evaluation of all academic work from www.naces.org
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters need to come from employers or professional associates and must attest to your activities as a teacher leader and your potential as a school leader.
- Essay on leadership
- In 2-3 pages double spaced, describe an issue or issues you think will impact leadership in the Connecticut schools. It is important that you focus on the issues, their impact on leadership and any personal experience you have had in helping to address them in your current or former position(s).
Completed application and all supporting documents must be received by:
- July 15 for the Fall semester
- December 1 for the Spring semester
- April 15 for the Summer semester