The University of Bridgeport’s Waterbury Center offers graduate programs in Education and accelerated degree completion programs in Human Services, Psychology and General Studies. The Waterbury Center is conveniently located near Interstate-84 in a modern office park near the Cheshire town line.
B.S. Professional Studies
B.S. Professional Studies Online
- Healthcare Administration Online
- Human Resource Administration Online
- Organizational Leadership & Change Online
B.S. Human Services & Psychology (Double Major)
The Waterbury Center features ten (10) classrooms, a computer lab, conference room, four (4) administrative offices, (3) faculty offices, a student lounge, and an outdoor patio. Classes are scheduled at the Waterbury Center 6 days a week, throughout the year.
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: Part-time evenings and weekends
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: w/internship (Full-time, tuition paid) – 15 months
- Teaching Certification (Elementary and Secondary)
- Courses leading to Sixth Year, Teacher Leadership, Reading, and Administration Certificates