The University of Bridgeport’s Waterbury Center offers undergraduate, graduate, and accelerated degree completion programs. Conveniently located near Interstate-84 in a modern office park near the Cheshire town line, the Waterbury Center features ten classrooms, a computer lab, a conference room, four administrative offices, three faculty offices, a student lounge, and an outdoor patio. Classes are scheduled at the Waterbury Center 6 days a week throughout the year.
- A.A. General Studies
- B.S. General Studies
- B.S. Human Services
- B.S. Professional Studies
- B.S. Professional Studies Online
- B.S. Psychology
- B.S. Human Services & Psychology (Double Major)
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: Part-time evenings and weekends
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: w/internship (Full-time, tuition paid) – 15 months
- Teaching Certification (Elementary and Secondary)
- Courses leading to Sixth Year, Teacher Leadership, Reading, and Administration Certificates
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
Please call for evening hours.