The University of Bridgeport’s Waterbury Center offers undergraduate, graduate, and accelerated degree completion programs. Conveniently located near Interstate-84 in a modern office park near the Cheshire town line, the Waterbury Center features ten classrooms, a computer lab, a conference room, four administrative offices, three faculty offices, a student lounge, and an outdoor patio. Classes are scheduled at the Waterbury Center 6 days a week throughout the year.
School of Education Information Sessions
Students interested in the School of Education—specifically initial teacher certification—are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Tour the facility and meet with our Admissions Counselors to discuss our programs, admissions process, and requirements. Interested in applying? We will be waiving application fees!
- A.A. General Studies
- B.S. General Studies
- B.S. Human Services
- B.S. Professional Studies
- B.S. Professional Studies Online
- B.S. Psychology
- B.S. Human Services & Psychology (Double Major)
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: Part-time evenings and weekends
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: w/internship (Full-time, tuition paid) – 15 months
- Teaching Certification (Elementary and Secondary)
- Courses leading to Sixth Year, Teacher Leadership, Reading, and Administration Certificates