Dear UB Students,
I hope everyone is settling in and adapting to their new schedules and the new normal on campus.
I have been informed that many students have yet to completed the UB COVID-19 Student Return to Campus Self-Certification process yet. It is critical that you do so now.
As I have shared in previous emails, failure to compete the self-certification process will limit your ability to access UB buildings on campus and could impact your ability to attend in-person classes.
The self-certification process will only take 30 minutes, but it is critical to protecting each other and reducing the spread of COVID-19 on the UB Campus. The process includes:
- Use of face covering
- Reviewing the UB COVID-19 Safety Training
- Completing the UB COVID-19 Safety Training Quiz
- Submitting your general health forms (if you are an incoming student)
- Submitting your negative COVID test (if you are a residential student)
- Downloading the LiveSafe App (so you can complete the Daily Health Verification Tool)
If you have already completed the UB COVID-19 Student Self-Certification Process, thank you for helping to keep the UB Community safe. You can help us even more by sharing this critical information with your friends and classmates.
If you choose to travel over Labor Day, please do your best to maintain physical distance while wearing a mask. Please remember that the state of Connecticut still has travel guidelines.
Be safe and enjoy the Labor Day weekend!
Craig S. Lennon
Dean of Students