Bachelors in Business Administration Online, BS Degree Program
Designed specifically for adult learners, our flexible career-oriented online degree program prepares you for the workforce by focusing on the skills employers demand including critical thinking, problem-solving, leadership, communications and management.
The Business Administration BS degree is an online-accelerated program that provides a broad application of business knowledge while allowing the student to fulfill both their personal and professional goals. The program is structured so that students can study a variety of topics including accounting, finance, project management, leadership, marketing, sales, and human resource management.
A Project Management certificate is included in the online Business Administration degree program. Students will graduate with a BS in Business Administration as well as an undergraduate certificate in Project Management. The Project Management certificate program is designed to educate undergraduate students as future practitioners in a field forecasted to have significant growth. Project managers are key players and increasingly vital in the planning and growth of complex businesses in a global world.
Benefits of University of Bridgeport's Business Administration Degree:
- Courses taught by faculty with significant business and industry experience
- Practical technical skills development necessary to success in business
- Maximum flexibility to fulfill a student's personal and professional goals
- A 7-week accelerated semester format
The BS in Business Administration concentration will prepare graduates to:
- Acquire general business knowledge and acumen
- Develop practical technical skills necessary for pursuing a career in business
- Learn how to effectively communicate with others
- Understand the role of business in the larger society