- Current, unencumbered registered nurse license in your state of residence
- Cumulative G.P.A of 3.0 or higher
- Completed University of Bridgeport application
- Official transcripts for the last degree earned
- 2 letters of recommendation(only 1 letter required for current UB R.N. to B.S.N students)
- 300-500 word personal essay describing your career goals and interest in UB’s program
Graduate students with a BSN transferring from another institution can apply for admission. The transfer of master’s level courses from another university will be individually reviewed for possible course credit but only if 30 graduate-level credits are completed here at the University of Bridgeport and if equal content and level of coursework are confirmed for each course.