Criminal Justice and Human Security MA Degree Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or recognized international institution
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Two years of college-level language study or fluency in a second language
- Students who have not completed this requirement but feel that they have language competency to this level may take an oral and written exam, confirming such competency or they may complete the language requirement at the University of Bridgeport or at another regionally accredited institution of higher education prior to the conclusion of the degree program.
- Official transcript for the last degree earned
- Two letters of recommendation commenting on your work ethic, communication skills and ability to complete a graduate degree program.
- Personal statement
- In 250-500 words, detail why you are seeking this degree, how you expect to apply your degree to your professional career after graduation and why you seek to pursue your degree through University of Bridgeport
Completed application and all supporting documents must be received by:
- July 15 for the fall semester
- Dec 1 for the spring semester