To be completed prior to matriculation:
- Active dental hygiene license
- Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene or a related field from an accredited institution
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
All accepted students are subject to a background check through an external agency. Further information will be distributed by your advisor.
- Official transcripts for bachelor’s degree and/or dental hygiene degree from the US or Canada (from all institutions of higher education)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Letters must be signed and come from employers, professors or professional associates (i.e. clinical supervisor or dental hygiene director)
- Personal Statement
- In 500 words, detail why you are seeking this degree, how you expect to apply your degree to your professional career after graduation and why you seek to pursue your degree through University of Bridgeport
- Photocopy of US or Canadian dental hygiene license in good standing
Completed application and all supporting documents must be received by March 31 for summer entry.