Doctor of Chiropractic School Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree earned or a minimum of 90 credits completed
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher within the best 90 credits
- Minimum of 24 credits in the physical/ life sciences, with a C or better (half of which must contain labs)
- Recommended coursework in the following areas:
- Biology/Anatomy and Physiology
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- 1 letter of recommendation from a healthcare practitioner
- Personal statement
- In 250-500 words, detail why you are seeking this degree, how you expect to apply your degree to your professional career after graduation and why you seek to pursue your degree through University of Bridgeport
Completed application and all supporting materials must be received by:
- July 15 for the fall semester
- December 1 for the spring semester
Please consult the International admission requirements page, or for specific queries, contact your admissions counselor.
Your Future Starts Today!
- Apply online!
- Financial aid is available, and we accept applications on a rolling basis.
- We have comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
Contact us today!Request More Information
- ApplicationApply Now