- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Must be currently licensed or registered healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes the use of Chinese herbs and formulae.
- The following Bioscience prerequisites must be completed:
- Human Anatomy – 4 semester credits
- Human Physiology – 4 semester credits
- Pharmacology – 1 semester credit
- Clinical Diagnosis (human) – 4 semester credits
- Pathology (human) – 4 semester credits
- The following Traditional Chinese Medicine prerequisites must be completed:
- TCM Medical Theory – 36 hours, 2 semester credits
- TCM Diagnosis 1 (TCM substances, 5-elements and zang-fu) – 36 hours, 2 semester credits
- Meridian Theory/Meridian Diagnosis – 36 hours, 2 semester credits
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- In 250 – 500 words, detail why you are seeking this degree, how you expect to apply your degree to your professional career after graduation and why you seek to pursue your degree through University of Bridgeport.
We review applications on a rolling basis for a fall start term only. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit a completed application and all supporting materials by July 15 for priority consideration.
- April 15 for the Summer semester
- July 15 for the Fall semester
- December 1 for the Spring semesterr