- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related STEM field from an accredited university or recognized international institution
- Recommended cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.90 or higher
- Official transcripts for the last degree earned. To be considered for a scholarship, you must submit transcripts from each institution attended.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters must come directly from employers, professors, or professional associates. Your recommenders should comment on your work ethic, academic or professional experience in your field of choice, and how you would positively contribute to the School of Engineering.
- Personal statement
- In 250-500 words, detail why you are seeking this degree, how you expect to apply your degree to your professional career after graduation and why you seek to pursue your degree through University of Bridgeport.
In certain cases, the GRE can be waived based on previous academic performance. After submitting your application and all other required documents, you may be admitted without the GRE or our admissions staff will contact you if the GRE is required for a decision. Please consult the International admission requirements page for further information.
A completed application and all supporting documents must be received on or before:
- July 15 for the fall semester
- December 1 for the spring semesterr