Why live on campus at UB
The Office of Housing and Residential Life offers six different residence halls—including the newly built University Hall, for you to call home while living and learning at UB.
- Our seaside location lets you wake to water views and relax on the shore
- You’ll never get bored with access to 400+ educational and social programs/events each year in the residence halls
- Enjoy dining made easy with over five on-campus eateries
- 24/7 access to a range of student and professional support staff
- Learn to be a leader: Join the Residence Hall Association or Hall Council and plan events for your hall