UB Undergraduate Admissions
Earning Your Undergraduate Degree at UB is Smart and Affordable
- the lowest tuition costs of any private university in the state of Connecticut
- an average financial aid package of $22,000
- 96% of our students receiving scholarships or financial aid
Internships and Job Opportunities
As a student at the University of Bridgeport, you will find a virtually endless range of opportunities to explore new areas of interest and gain hands-on experience…
- Our location on the I-95 corridor between New York and Boston will connect you with internship and cooperative learning opportunities with more than 200 of the top businesses, medical centers, schools, and organizations in the world.
- Our faculty engage students every day on an individual basis in multidisciplinary research spanning the fields of engineering, business, design, and the sciences.
- Our students volunteer thousands of hours each year to schools, nonprofit organizations, and community service agencies here and across the country to gain invaluable experience while improving the lives of others.
Through these kinds of hands-on opportunities, students at the University of Bridgeport develop the real-world knowledge and skills that enable them to succeed on day one.
Get in Touch
We understand that applying to college can seem like an overwhelming task and encourage you to contact an Admissions counselor whenever you have a question or concern. We are always more than happy to walk you step-by-step through the application process.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Students interested in UB’s undergraduate Dental Hygiene programs are welcome to join us at our Bridgeport location for information regarding the application process and program details.
Students interested in UB’s undergraduate Dental Hygiene programs are welcome to join us at our Waterbury location for information regarding the application process and program details.
To register, click on the date that works best for you:
Financial Aid Workshop!
Join the Student Financial Services and the Office of Admissions for our FAFSA Workshop that aims to guide new undergraduate students through the entire FAFSA process.
Make sure to bring both your own and your parents’ 2015 tax information.
(You may estimate your FAFSA if you have not yet completed your 2015 tax returns. However, your FAFSA will need to be updated once your tax returns are complete.)
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
Afternoon Information Sessions:
Become acquainted with UB’s campus, students, faculty, and staff!
Activities will include:
- Continental Breakfast Reception
- Admissions Presentation
- Campus Tour
- Faculty “Meet and Greet”
- Chat with current UB students
- Residence Hall Tour
- Financial Aid Presentation
We hope you will join us!