University of Bridgeport’s College of Chiropractic (UBCC) prepares students to be primary health care providers. Each student is educated to diagnose patients, care for the human body in an evidence-based manner, and integrate their care within the larger health care system.
Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses on the relationship between the structure and function of the human body and how that relationship may affect the rehabilitation and preservation of musculoskeletal and overall health.
- Students admitted twice per year, in August and January
- Program offered in a full-time, 4-year duration only
- Small class sizes: Faculty to student ratio of 8:1
- An 18-week semester based program, 8 total semesters
- Summers off at the end of the first and second year
- Evidence-based curriculum with a strong focus on science
- Clinical internships at:
- Athletic and orthotics certifications in:
Chiropractic students have the opportunity to earn a concurrent masters degree in:
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Join us on campus for an inside look into our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation and campus tour. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!
Register for the date that works best for you: