University of Bridgeport’s College of Chiropractic (UBCC) prepares students to be primary health care providers. Each student is educated to diagnose patients, care for the human body in an evidence-based manner, and integrate their care within the larger health care system.
Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses on the relationship between the structure and function of the human body and how that relationship may affect the rehabilitation and preservation of musculoskeletal and overall health.
- Students admitted twice per year, in August and January
- Program offered in a full-time, 4-year duration only
- Small class sizes: Faculty to student ratio of 8:1
- An 18-week semester based program, 8 total semesters
- Summers off at the end of the first and second year
- Evidence-based curriculum with a strong focus on science
- Clinical internships at:
- Athletic and orthotics certifications in:
Chiropractic students have the opportunity to earn a concurrent masters degree in:
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Students interested in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Register today! Click on the date below that work best for you:
Hosted by the UB Biology Club
Dr. Dusan Bogunovic ’04, Assistant Professor in the Department of Microbiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City, will present a one-hour presentation, “Genetics and Immunology.”
This free event is open to all UB students, faculty, staff, and the public.
Are you submitting a poster for Faculty Research Day? Today is the last day to submit your poster!
First Authors Only
If you are a student or faculty/staff member who is a First Author, use this registration form to submit your poster and register for the event.
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 10, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Evening Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Join us on campus for an inside look at our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation, classroom test drive, and campus tour. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!