Marketing (B.S.) Degree
In order to prepare for the varied demands of a career in marketing, the Marketing major courses follow an interdisciplinary approach, stressing fundamentals of behavioral analysis, decision-making, research, and the application of managerial techniques to marketing problems.
Graduates of this program find opportunities in general management, product management, advertising, sales, marketing research, public relations, retailing, wholesaling, and marketing service organizations.
- Learn to create a marketing mix to market products, services and ideas to customers
- Acquire the knowledge to develop marketing strategy
- Learn how to effectively communicate marketing information to their various constituencies
- Develop an understanding of human behavior related to marketing activity
Assistant Dean and Undergraduate Program Director
Ernest C. Trefz School of Business
University of Bridgeport
230 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Office: Mandeville 22
office ph: 203-576-4687
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
During the event, admitted students will be able to:
• Connect with faculty and current graduate students
• Meet other accepted graduate students
• Finalize their enrollment at the University of Bridgeport
To RSVP, please email email@example.com or call 203-576-4552.