BSEE Learning Outcomes
- Our graduates will understand the basics of classical Electrical Engineering – they will have the ability to design and analyze electronic circuit diagrams.
- Our graduates will be trained in writing technical reports, especially as these reports apply to issues of electricity, machines/controllers, energy/power, signals/communications, materials, and electronic device analysis. They will also be good “book keepers” of data and incidents related to the study of a particular problem or task.
- Our graduates will be able to use the computer for scientific analysis. This includes problem solving and data collection/analysis.
- Our graduates will be able to design and build circuits/devices in a laboratory setting and analyze same.
- Our graduates will have expertise in at least one sub-field of Electrical Engineering, and they will have a general knowledge of many other topics in Electrical Engineering and other branches of engineering, including many topics that are not in their field of expertise.