Our Computer Science Students will:
1. Demonstrate comprehension of math, science, and basic computer science topics.
2. Have the ability to apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the modeling and design of computer based systems.
3. Exhibit problem solving skills.
4. Have the ability to use techniques, skills, and modern software tools necessary for professional practice.
5. Work effectively in teams.
6. Demonstrate the ability to identify and apply concepts of engineering economics and project planning.
7. Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary global and societal issues and their relationship toprofessional ethics and engineeringsolutions.
8. Demonstrate the ability to plan and conduct laboratory experiments and interpret and report the results.
9. Exercise strong oral and written communication skills including those needed for technical writing.
10. Have an awareness of the need for and demonstrate the ability to keep learning throughout life along with an appreciation of diversity in