Business Administration (A.A.)
A.A. Degree in Business Administration Program Details
The Associate in Arts in Business Administration provides options for students who want only two years of college study and students who are not certain about their degree objectives.
This undergraduate degree program requires that all freshman and sophomore core business courses and business prerequisites, as well as University core requirements be completed with an average grade of “C” or better.
Two-year business study at the University of Bridgeport provides many advantages not usually available to junior college or two-year college students.
All the resources of the university are available to two-year students as readily as for bachelor’s or MBA students. This includes planning/placement services and all of the social, sports and extracurricular activities of the campus.
Students receive all the guidance and advising of a small, two-year college, while completing their studies in the environment of an internationally accredited business program provided by a major university. The A.A. degree in Business Administration does not have ACBSP accreditation.
- acquire basic general business knowledge;
- develop practical technical skills necessary for initially pursuing a junior level entry position;
- learn how to communicate with others in their organization; and
- understand the role of business in the larger society.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
During the event, admitted students will be able to:
• Connect with faculty and current graduate students
• Meet other accepted graduate students
• Finalize their enrollment at the University of Bridgeport
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-576-4552.