School of Education Majors and Programs
The School of Education offers programs leading to master’s degrees and sixth year certificates in elementary education, secondary education, educational administration, remedial reading, and educational leadership, as well as certification in many subject areas and school administration. The School’s doctoral program focuses on the development of experienced leaders and practitioners in both the public and private sector. Education offerings include:
Education Degree Options
- Education (M.S.) (non-certification)
- Elementary Education (M.S. or Sixth Year Certificate)
- Secondary Education (M.S. or Sixth Year Certificate)
- Educational Administration and Supervision (Sixth Year Certificate)
- Remedial Reading and Language Arts (Sixth Year Certificate)
- Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.)
- Hybrid Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Students interested in graduate programs at the University of Bridgeport are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
The graduate programs represented will include those in:
- Design Management
- Public and International Affairs
To register, click on the date and time below that works best for you:
Monthly meeting of the University Senate. Senators and Presidential Appointees are invited to attend.
Students interested in the School of Education are welcome to join us at our Stamford location for information regarding the application process and program details.
Those interested in initial teacher certification will benefit from joining this session!
This ceremony is set to confer nearly 1500 degrees to undergraduate and graduate candidates from:
- School of Arts and Sciences
- Ernest C. Trefz School of Business
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- Shintaro Akatsu School of Design
- College of Public and International Affairs
- School of Nursing
- Fones School of Dental Hygiene (undergraduate)