School of Education
School of Education Majors and Programs
The School of Education offers programs leading to master’s degrees and sixth year certificates in elementary education, secondary education, educational administration, remedial reading, and educational leadership, as well as certification in many subject areas and school administration. The School’s doctoral program focuses on the development of experienced leaders and practitioners in both the public and private sector. Education offerings include:
Education Degree Options
- Education (M.S.) (non-certification)
- Elementary Education (M.S. or Sixth Year Certificate)
- Secondary Education (M.S. or Sixth Year Certificate)
- Educational Administration and Supervision (Sixth Year Certificate)
- Remedial Reading and Language Arts (Sixth Year Certificate)
- Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.)
- Hybrid Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
The University of Bridgeport will be celebrating its 106th Commencement Ceremony in May. Conferral of Degrees for the undergraduate and graduate candidates from the School of Arts and Sciences, Ernest C. Trefz School of Business, School of Education, School of Engineering, Shintaro Akatsu School of Design, College of Public and International Affairs, Physicians Assistant Institute and undergraduates in the Fones School of Dental Hygiene Degrees will take place on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. in the Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard, 600 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT.
This venue will enable everyone to graduate together with family and friends present (rain or shine) and allow for wonderful photo opportunities (thanks to the tiered seating).
During the event, admitted students will be able to:
• Connect with faculty and current graduate students
• Meet other accepted graduate students
• Finalize their enrollment at the University of Bridgeport
To RSVP, please email email@example.com or call 203-576-4552.