To be completed prior to matriculation:
- Bachelor’s degree earned or a minimum of 90 credits completed
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher within the best 90 credits
- Minimum of 24 credits in the physical/life sciences with a “C” or better in each course (half of the classes comprising the 24 credits must contain labs)
- Recommended coursework completed in the following areas (not required for admission):
- Biology with lab
- General Chemistry with lab
- Organic Chemistry with lab
- Physics with lab
Required Materials for Admission
- Official Transcripts (from every school attended)
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Letters must be signed and come from professional references (one must come from a health care provider)
- Personal Statement
- In 250-500 words, detail why you are seeking this degree, how you expect to apply the D.C. degree to your professional career after graduation, and why you seek to pursue your degree at the University of Bridgeport
- The Office of Admissions will schedule an interview for each candidate who meets admissions requirements
All admissions materials should be sent to the:
Office of Admissions
126 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Rolling Admissions – completed application and all supporting documents must be received by:
- July 15 for the Fall semester beginning in August
- December 1 for the Spring semester beginning in January
More information may be found at UB’s Office of Admissions.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Join us on campus for an inside look into our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation and campus tour. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!
Register for the date that works best for you: