M.S. Degree in Dental Hygiene Program Details
The online Master of Science program in Dental Hygiene is designed for the dental hygienist looking to expand their career into leadership roles in both education and public health. By instilling expertise in both fields, the University of Bridgeport program prepares graduates to pursue a variety of professional paths in dental hygiene.
- Choice of thesis or non-thesis tract
- Earn your degree from the first dental hygiene school in the world
- Degree complete in as little as two years
- Develop proficiency through Student Teaching and a Concentrated Practicum conducted in collaboration with identified site(s).
- Gain theory and practical experience under instruction and guidance of carefully selected faculty experts
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
The Gamma Chapter of Sigma Phi Alpha, Fones School of Dental Hygiene, University of Bridgeport will sponsor its 28th Annual Dental Hygiene Board Review Course.
The full course will provide participants with a comprehensive review of dental hygiene subjects. The faculty for these sessions are educators of outstanding reputation and expertise.
Course will be held from February 24 – 27, 2017.
Students interested in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Register today! Click on the date below that work best for you:
Are you submitting a poster for Faculty Research Day? Today is the last day to submit your poster!
First Authors Only
If you are a student or faculty/staff member who is a First Author, use this registration form to submit your poster and register for the event.
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 10, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Evening Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Join us on campus for an inside look at our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation, classroom test drive, and campus tour. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!