M.S. Degree in Dental Hygiene Program Details
The online Master of Science program in Dental Hygiene is designed for the dental hygienist looking to expand their career into leadership roles in both education and public health. By instilling expertise in both fields, the University of Bridgeport program prepares graduates to pursue a variety of professional paths in dental hygiene.
- Choice of thesis or non-thesis tract
- Earn your degree from the first dental hygiene school in the world
- Degree complete in as little as two years
- Develop proficiency through Student Teaching and a Concentrated Practicum conducted in collaboration with identified site(s).
- Gain theory and practical experience under instruction and guidance of carefully selected faculty experts
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s inaugural Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) class!
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Learn about the program and admissions requirements
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center and UB’s seaside campus
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Friday, October 07, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, November 04, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, December 02, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 06, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, September 23, 2016 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 18, 2016 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 20, 2017 at 2:30 p.m.
Late Afternoon Information Sessions:
Join us on campus for an inside look at our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation, campus tour, and classroom observation. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!
Click on the date below to register for the session that best fits your schedule:
Learn about all of the great changes and improvements to the UB Chiropractic facilities on these special tours, meeting at the Ped Mall clock.
Join fellow UBCC alumni, as well as faculty and staff, for a mid-day luncheon.
Earn continuing education credits during two lectures (speakers TBA).