The graduate from the Ph.D. program in Computer Science and Engineering program will:
- use advanced mathematical proof methodologies in computer science and engineering.
- demonstrate a strong and in depth background in hardware and software issues in computer science.
- posses a strong background in implementing software systems and/or hardware systems.
- posses a strong background in designing diverse and integrated software/ hardware systems solutions.
- critically analyze problems and thoroughly evaluate potential benefits of alternative solution in designing software and/or hardware systems.